Call us: 773.683.1060 hours: 8am-9pm wknds 12pm-4pm
Chicago Narcotics Offense Attorney
If you or someone you know are caught with drugs in your possession, you may feel like the case against you is ironclad. In truth, there are many strategies that can be used to successfully defend against drug charges and secure an acquittal or reduced charges. The Law Office of William Carlos Weeden is skilled at handling misdemeanor and felony drug charges of all types.
If you are facing one of the following charges, you need to contact one of our criminal defense attorneys in Chicago, Illinois immediately so that you understand your rights:
- Possession of Cannabis (Marijuana)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (Cocaine Possession, Methamphetamine Possession, Heroin Possession)
- Possession of Methamphetamine Precursor
- Selling, dealing or distributing Marijuana
- Manufacture and Delivery of Cannabis
- Manufacture and Delivery of a Controlled Substance (dealing, selling, delivering, importing, and manufacturing Cocaine, Herion, Crack, or Methamphetamine )
- Drug distribution, drug trafficking, drug sales
- Controlled Substance Trafficking
- Conspiracy to sell drugs, Conspiracy to distribute drugs, Calculated Criminal Conspiracy
- Possession with the Intent to Deliver Drugs (Cocaine, Crack, Methamphetamine, Heroin)
If you or a loved one were arrested for a narcotics offense in Chicago, Illinois, you should know that this offense, as a felony, carries serious sentencing possibilities. Chicago Criminal Defense Attorney William Carlos Weeden is uniquely qualified to defend your Illinois criminal case. Drawing upon years of experience as a former prosecutor, criminal law professor, and police misconduct administrator, Chicago Criminal Defense Lawyer William Carlos Weeden will analyze the particular circumstances of your case and help you formulate a winning approach. Whether challenging police procedure, negotiating an acceptable plea bargain, or taking your case to trial, Illinois Criminal Defense Attorney William Carlos Weeden will aggressively defend your rights and freedom. Contact our office today at (773) 683-1060 for a confidential initial consultation at no cost.
Law Office of William Carlos Weeden
The information on this website has been provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor create an attorney-client relationship or warrant that a certain result will be attained in a specific case. The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and the certificate, award or recognition is not a requirement to practice law in Illinois. We encourage you to contact us or another legal professional for advice regarding your individual situation.